A maxi dress with pockets!!! Okay so let me just explain how awesome this maxi dress is from florenceadams . Not only are the colors beautiful but the fabric is ultra soft. The high waist design makes It perfect for all body types. Temps were in the 50’s earlier in the day so I paired it with my denim jacket. If your looking for a comfortable and stylish maxi dress for the spring, this dress is it.
- Denim Jacket / Gap / Thrifted
- Maxi Dress / Florence Adams
- Handbag / The Limited
- Peep toe perforated booties / Sonoma / Khols
I’m just loving this flowered scarf from shopzyania . The warm taupe color with the pops of pink flowers make me think of spring (even in 33 degree weather)!
- Off white wrap cardigan / thrifted
- Cream tank / Ann Taylor Loft
- Dark denim skinny jeans / Khols
- Taupe boots / Nine West / Ebay
- Snake print handbag / Coach
I have been wanting a pair of leopard booties for quit some time but of course I was not going to pay full price for a pair. I don’t own many credit cards at all, actually only two. One advantage to having them is you usually are the first to know about sales, and I love a great sale. A few weeks ago I received an email from Ann Taylor for and additional 60% off of sale items I went straight to the shoe sale section and found these beauties. The boots were only $42.00 after the discount. I have a $20.00 off reward certificate that I used taking the price down to $22.00. After taxes I paid $25.00 for them! Awesome right????
My black sweater has the cutest button detail down the back so I decided to wear it backwards.
Oh, BTW Happy Valentines Day Everyone!!!!!
- Black sweater / Banana Republic
- White button down shirt / Lands End
- Black jeans / Banana Republic Factory Outlet
- Leopard Booties / Ann Taylor
Pattern mixing can be tricky, but if you are a beginner camouflage is a great pattern to play around with. A striped shirt or sweater in pink, navy, or burgundy (just to name a few colors) will all look great when paired with camouflage print. When I mix patterns I try to go with a bold print paired with a more subtle print, like the pink and white thin stripped shirt I am wearing. We have been getting a lot of rain lately so my green hunters were a no brainer for my casual, rainy day look.
- Pink and white stripped shirt / thrifted
- Camouflage vest / Arizona / JC Penny
- Olive Sweater / Banana Republic
- Black skinny jeans / Mosimo / Thrifted
- Rain boots / Hunter / Nordstrom Rack
Today was a perfect day for my head to toe thrifted look. I woke up to 50 degree weather so I was very happy to not have to wear a coat. Don’t get me wrong, I know all to well how the temperature can change within a matter of hours here. I decided to enjoy the warmer temps while I could. The really great thing about cardigans is that they can be layered with a shirt to add dimension to your look and also to keep you warm. The absolute best thing about this outfit is that it cost thirty nine dollars for everything (including the boots). Definitely an awesome thrift score!
- Cardigan, skirt, black leather boots, and black and pink flowered scarf, all thrifted
- White Long Sleeved T / Gap
- Handbag / Khols