Ground hog day, let’s just say it’s not a day I look forward to. Wearing my favorite red coat with black is always a win, win. It adds the much needed pop of color to my outfit and it always makes the day brighter.
Three things that I’m pretty certain of
- I love the color black and it’s always on repeat!
- The black leather booties that I’m wearing have been on repeat since I purchased them last weekend!
- Winter is on repeat in the Midwest!
I didn’t find out to much later in the evening that the ground hog did see his shadow. This means six more weeks of winter weather. Okay, so I have been living in St. Louis for all of my life with the exception of the years I spent in Alabama away at college. You would think that I would be use to the fickle Midwest weather, but I’m not. I am not a cold weather kind of girl. I love the clothing and styles of the fall and winter season but the temps are another story. So needless to say, I am not happy that the little critter saw his shadow today!!!!
- Red Coat / Banana Republic Factory Outlet
- Black Tunic Seater / The Limited
- Dark Denim Skinny Jeans / Khols / Simply Vera Wang
- Black Leather Booties / Dillards / Gianni Binni
- Black Tassel Necklace / Charming Charlie
Shop Similar Items Below