Pattern mixing can be tricky, but if you are a beginner camouflage is a great pattern to play around with. A striped shirt or sweater in pink, navy, or burgundy (just to name a few colors) will all look great when paired with camouflage print. When I mix patterns I try to go with a bold print paired with a more subtle print, like the pink and white thin stripped shirt I am wearing. We have been getting a lot of rain lately so my green hunters were a no brainer for my casual, rainy day look.
- Pink and white stripped shirt / thrifted
- Camouflage vest / Arizona / JC Penny
- Olive Sweater / Banana Republic
- Black skinny jeans / Mosimo / Thrifted
- Rain boots / Hunter / Nordstrom Rack