I’m definitely seeing spots with all the polka dots this season. You all know how excited I get when I thrift the season’s biggest trends. So you can imagine how delighted I was when I found these polka dot pieces while thrifting last month. The really great thing is that I was about to purchase a black and white polka dot shirt from the mall about a week before I found these items. The shirt was on sale (of course) but when I say I am so glad I waited, that’s what I mean!!!
These Lauren by Ralph Lauren palazzo pants were only 4.50. They are a rayon/polyester blend with a thin lining. Perfect for early to late spring and early fall. I paired them with a thrifted linen shirt and tank for a laid back casual look.
I didn’t find this blouse the same day as the pants but I do know that it was only 3.50. Again, I went with a casual look you can never go wrong with white denim shorts and polka dots.
I have endless outfit ideas in mind for both items. Since both items were machine washable, which means no dry cleaning bill, I was out of a whopping 8.00 total.
- White Linen Top / J Jill / Thrifted / 3.50
- Yellow Tank / Old Navy / Thrifted / 4.00
- Black and White Polka Dot Pants / 4.50
- Black Leather Sandals / Banana Republic / From my Closet
- Black and White Polka Dot Shirt / Thrifted / 3.50
- White Denim Shorts / Loft / Thrifted / 2.50
- Yellow Handbag / J Crew / From my Closet
Below are some of my favorite polka dot picks all under $30.00 (some items are 30.00 after sales and discounts).